Thursday, February 28, 2019

Working out the plan using Adobe Animate

Hello Scholars!
This week I met up with Larry (Marketing Director for AlturaCS); we caught up from where we had left off last week and I am glad to know that I brought up an important piece of information to Larry in regards to their website. While I had researched and familiarized myself with their webpage I noticed that one of the tabs under their solutions category had a dead link. This is critical to a business because they need to ensure that they are providing updated information to potential clients who may be interested in their services/solutions. The good thing is that the webpage will be updated and that will be a problem from the past. My job this week is to create an animated photo using Adobe Animate that will be used in the wheel infographic. I have attached a photo above to give you (engaged reader) a glimpse of the draft of the "wheel" (infographic). This animated photo will contain Altura's logo and different quotes that will transition from one another, similar to a slide show. I am planning on uploading the end result for next weeks blog post, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment