Thursday, February 21, 2019

Creating a Plan

Hello Scholars!

This week I have been working on creating a draft/blueprint and gathering ideas that will help in the creation of the visual "wheel" for the AlturaCS website. I have attached a photo just to give you guys a glimpse of what I am working on and I haven't finished the infographic just yet as I will continue to work on it throughout the rest of the week. Eventually the plan is to transfer all of the drafts and ideas to a final visual that will be created using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. For now I have been using a website called Canva to create these infographic. I've been really enjoying working on collecting all of the information and using different websites that help put my ideas more visually. As each week passes I will continue to share more of how my project is going. Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment